ARCCOS CADDIE SMART SENSORS - 2021
Our 3rd-Generation system features 14 sensors – one for every club in your bag – and access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie featuring:
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic shot capture
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs
- A.I. Powered Rangefinder, first-ever GPS rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), slope, temperature, humidity and altitude giving you the Arccos Caddie Number, the most precise yardage in the game
- Caddie Advice (unlocked after 5 rounds), that leverages A.I., personalised to the players’ game to provide the optimal strategy
- NEW – Strokes Gained Analytics personalised insights using A.I. to highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
Winner of five-straight Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards for "Best Game Analyser," Arccos Caddie users experience an average handicap improvement of 4.2 strokes during the first year, some in as few as 5 rounds, by ensuring players make smarter decisions and shoot lower scores.
All full set Smart Sensor/Smart Grip purchases include the first year’s membership to the Arccos Caddie app starting from the date activated
- Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole
- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation
- Know your precise yardage to any point on the course calculated by golf's most powerful and accurate A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder in the world.
- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years and fully guaranteed for 2 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
- Access to Arccos Caddie app upgrades
- Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
The system includes:
- 13 regular Arccos Caddie sensors + 1 Arccos Caddie Putter sensor
- Free iOS & Android apps
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- 1-year subscription (included in purchase price)
FREE UK Economy delivery on orders £35 and over - Receive within 3-7 working days.
UK Standard delivery is £5 - Receive within 1-3 working days.
Next Day 'Express' UK delivery. Place your order by 1pm Monday - Friday.
UK Premium Next Day Delivery (delivered by DPD/DHL/FEDEX with tracking notifications). Place your order by 1pm Monday-Friday
Standard Delivery to Store (via Click and Collect) is free. Have your order delivered to our London store within 2 working days.
International economy delivery - from 12.00 (dependent on country).
International standard delivery - from 12.00 (dependent on country).
International express delivery - from £15 (dependent on country).
International next day delivery - Please email support
Please note, these charges may vary from time to time with promotional activity.
We provide a simple pick up service for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For additional information, please consult the Return Policy.
You can return unwanted orders at our London store for FREE (in-person) within 14 days or use our return service via Royal Mail (you drop the item off at your local post office)
Or post back to us for an exchange or refund.
If you're outside the UK, please use a carrier that will provide you with a ‘Certificate of Postage’ as the package is your responsibility until we receive it.